silentscream Search

Monday, July 19, 2004

Can't think of a good title for this post

Seriously people. I am not that bad at all. I might have some questionable musical and reading tastes but I donÂ?t think I am much of a different person as, say, an average Jane on the street. I like to laugh. I hate it when people bugged me too much. I get bruised when I bang into the door knob. I want to feel safe from all the nasties of the world. I want to be able to get myself out of the holes I jumped into sometimes. I hate the taste of my own (smelly) feet in my mouth. I get hurt and I feel pain. I find joy and burst out in a hearty laugh. I tease and get teased in return.

The point I'm trying to make here. I am as much a human being as the next person. Please handle me with care even if I may seemed to not be fragile.



"A year spent in artificial intelligence is enough to make one believe in God." -- Alan J. Perlis

No comments: