silentscream Search

Saturday, September 27, 2003

You're everything that matters to me

Today my mom stepped out of the house. Further than the East side. Yeah, she's been out before since her surgery. But those times were for the routine visits to the doctor's. Today, we went shopping. And when I say "we", it means Mom and I. Yeap. With me.

Actually I was planning to get speakers for my VCD player. I was actually thinking of getting one from the shops nearby but Mom said that I could get one easily and way cheaper at People's Park Complex. So I waited. At least until Mom is so much better to drag her with me. However, she decided that we should go today. So off we went to get my coveted speakers. I bought it, connected it to my player and realised that there was something missing. A kinda "ooommmppness". That turn out to be bassless. Yeap, no base and treble pitch so all the songs played fell flat.

Then my ingenuity (is that the correct word to use ?) took over and I decided to switch my PC speakers with the ones I bought. And yeah, I fixed my speakers alright. Sweet, sweet muzak .....

No comments: