silentscream Search

Monday, September 15, 2003

Only in my dreams

Hey peeeeeepssss.....

Helena's back !!!!

Okay, speaking of myself in the third person is like... hmm... cuckoo ???

Decision making time.

I have decided to do a part time degree course. I know, I know, I'd said before I would either study full time or not at all but well, it's tough you see. The situations and circumstances thrust upon me is making me change my mind. Har, a weak person, indeed I am.

Got interrupted.

So anyway, I am determine not to be in this "place" for the next two years. Come Wednesday, I would have been with my present employer for 2 years. I came in here like this and so far there hasn't been much improvement change since I first started. No sense in being hard headed. So my next challenge has been planned. Execution is deemed necessary.

And I am feeling nauseated.

No comments: