silentscream Search

Tuesday, September 30, 2003

Invincible

People are so bloody rude !

I was caught in a massive traffic jam on the way to work today. The tailback started just before the Stevens Road exit on the Pan Island Expressway right up to the Bukit Timah Expressway. Apparently there was an accident just after Chantek Flyover (according to the radio traffic watch) but on the electronic signboard along the PIE, it said vehicle breakdown. I'm like, jeez .... I'm late for work, just get the f**king vehicle outta the way !!!

And to add to the bloody jam, other vehicles were cutting left, right and centre. I mean, for goodness sakes ... We are all caught in the bloody jam courtesy of some bloody rude drivers and these idiotic buggers are adding fuel to the fire !

Jeez ...

So I'd finally reached work at 8.15 am. 15 mins late. Not that I will get a reprimand from my boss (the traffic is out of my hands, dude ...), but still my punctuality record has been tarnished so early in the 4th term ! Yeah, so I waited for almost an hour hoping to subside my rage and yeah, it cooled down a notch.

Oh, btw, just so you know. I wasn't driving. But I do feel the frustration of the school bus driver. He's such a sweet guy. Even volunteered to call my office to explain (at least that was what I perceived when he spoke to me. I was listening to the radio on my receiver, so the message came sort of distorted.).

No comments: