silentscream Search

Friday, May 16, 2003

The opening day of The Matrix Reloaded.....

I am free and available tomorrow... Does anybody want to date me ??? To the movie ??? Virtually ??? Just name me the time and place. Drop me a comment or just email me...
Please be quick because I will have to finalise my plans before 14 00 hrs tomorrow. I sound desperate because I am. Don't worry about paying for my tix and meals, all taken care of. If you want to meet me virtually, I will be logged on to MSN and ICQ. Just add my email addie or my ICQ number. If we plan to chat or meet online, I am available until the following day (Sunday). If you want to meet in Yahoo or MSN chat, tell me the room or the time or your nick. Will be in, I promise. For those using IRC, sorry, won't chat there because my PC is prone to interferences if I logged on to IRC chat. Otherwise, I am game for anything. Just remember to drop me a line before 14 00 hrs. As soon as I have finalise my date(s), I will write in the blog to break some hearts.

Later.

No comments: