silentscream Search

Saturday, May 17, 2003

News to report.

Obviously people are not clamouring for my company. What an eye opener. I thought I was popular. Not as popular as I would like myself to be. There were no takers to my offer of companionship. Sad... But I'll bounce back.... *roll* *roll* Oooppss.... ! Wrong sound effects..... *boing* *boing*

Anyway, life goes on. I'm online at the mo, so gonna play me some online games until people come in to chat.

Oh, my mother dated me but she cancelled at the last min. Errmm... Maybe cause I leave work at 15 45hrs ??? Oh, also to Ping from MSN. Told you I would meet you online tonight (which is like, now...). Still waiting. If you'd gone in earlier and I wasn't in, it was cause I was watching The Matrix.

That's all folks..... !!!

No comments: