silentscream Search

Tuesday, May 06, 2003

Can I just, like not write today ?
I really am stumped.

I miss Fie and Sha. I missed hanging out with them. Just discussing tv plots and characters and new movies to watch. Making plans to have another get together. Going to places we can't agree on for dinner. It was nice just being out in the company of these people. These days I feel like there isn't much time left for me. I get the feeling that I have to make amends and spend the coming times with joy. You know just enjoy the sights, as I am passing through to another destination. It's weird because sometimes when I sit quietly, I can feel a great sadness coming over me. I just want to bawl out and cocoon myself in the corner of my room. I know I don't have much time to say my thank yous and goodbyes. And that makes me really sad. People whom I've acquainted myself with. People who knows my good and bad sides. People who truly enjoyed my company.

Love makes the world a better place. Are abandoned babies feeling better ?

No comments: