silentscream Search

Saturday, May 10, 2003

I am going off in 15 mins so this will have to be a quick entry.

Another work day for me, remember last week's incessant ramblings ? I am NOT gonna do the same thing now.
So what to write, then?

Oh, I know...Right after work, I'm heading down town. Collecting free The Matrix Reloaded tix. There was this contest on Class 95. An online contest. What you need to do is crack the code and you will be able to find out how to get your free tix. It's pretty simple, so I'm positively sure a lot of people will turn up. So I'm just crossing my fingers I will not be too late to get them.

Oh, Eve just asked if I'd wanted to watch Anger Management with Mahesha and her now. I won't be able to since class is still ongoing in the Bio Lab. *sighs* She laughed when I told her of my plans to collect the tix. Does it sound silly ??? Anyways, shan't let that bother me. If I do get to see the movie (if I can get hold of the tix) before everybody else her, then I can return the sentiment. Toodles.

No comments: