silentscream Search

Friday, May 23, 2003

Hey.

I am still nuts over the movie I saw 3 nights ago. So I have been trawling the cyberspace to get my fix. Imagine my surprise to find a gem from the blogger main page. The Matrix Essays is chockful of thoughts on the current and previous movies. Really cool for someone (me !) who has that intense need to fill the missing pieces. It's also a discussion board where people get to expound their thoughts on the movies. What instances were picked up. Characters to be discussed. The plot and what's to come in the third installation of the movie.

My only gripe is that there weren't many who picked up Trinity and Neo saga. Oh, there was also a mention that The Matrix was a love story. The writer also picked up further instances in The Matrix to support this claim. This article also helps to emphasise the fact. If you have the time to spare, go through the movies again and come to your own conclusion. As I've said before, The Matrix series is not a purely sci-fi, action film. It's more than just that.

After reading the theories expounded by the writers of the Matrix Essays and the Matrix Theories, I want to go watch TMReloaded another time. Does anyone else wants to come along ? Also to watch The Matrix another time. You know pick up the oft mentioned bits to understand the whole pix better. Luckily Ch 5 is playing TM this coming Sunday. I'll be sure to tape it to run over certains parts again and again.

Oh, btw, does any one here knows whether the love scene near the earth's core is making its rounds here ? If you do, you know who to notify....

No comments: