silentscream Search

Friday, May 09, 2003

Fie is so funny. Last night she texted me to say she did it again. I read her message only this morning (went to bed at 20 00hrs last night. Missed the American Idol episode where Josh got booted out. Shame, could have been the highlight of the day..) and replied by asking her what she did. She said she forgot my birthday (sorry to keep harping on this fact but today's entry is based on the Fie's funniness (not funny weird but funny har-har), read the first line....Fie is so funny.). I told her it's alright. She insisted that she wants to get me something, perhaps treat me to a movie this Sunday. I informed her I can't cause I will be celebrating Mother's Day at home (ordered cake from Coffee Bean yesterday. My first online purchase...*yay*). She said she forgot all about it...So we decided to meet next weekend. Hehe...and to think 3 days ago I was whining about not seeing her again. Hehe...Sometimes, I think I might be psychic !

Now moving along to something depressing....*grins*

Naah....Won't subject you to the mundaness of my existence.

So will definitely write back if something more interesting crops up here on this side of my world !

***************************************************************************

No comments: