silentscream Search

Saturday, May 17, 2003

More news to report.

Met Samuel and Wah Ying on MSN this afternoon. Told them about the existence of this weblog. Samuel commented loads about the mediocrity of this particular page. Typical comments from someone who created his own webbie from scratch (HTML coding & stuff like that). Let it be known to all, I am but an amateur. Never claimed to be otherwise. I can only show my mettle in this type of ready made sites. Sorta like cooking instant noodles. You have to gauge how much water to add in so that your soup does become too tasteless.

I know, there were some entries in here earlier which were not meant for these readers. But at that point in time, I was feeling just that. Had no choice but to vocalize it. So if that is the case, why tell them, right ? I mean, you are definitely gonna induce some kinda resentment, right ? Well, I just gave them te URL, it's up to them to read my blog in all its entirety. No collateral damage to me if they don't.

Comments ?

No comments: