silentscream Search

Thursday, March 20, 2003

And so my night schedule (and early morning) was shat (past tense for s***). I fell asleep promptly at 10.30pm. From 9pm all the way up to 10.29pm, everything was up to schedule, then I fell asleep. Woke up at 3.30am though. Missed the game because I knew Valencia would do the job. And they did.

Had a very fruitful day today. Was already up and about by 7am. More so to charge my phone batt. Dead as a doornail. Hmmm...even deader. Anyway, got up proper at around 8-ish cause the sun was shining into my eyes. Stumble around the room like a drunken sailor before finally sitting in front of the pc. Comtemplating what to do next. Filled up a form for a writing school (was thinking of making my ramblings into a bestseller.....right.....like so many other people...). Mother finally said that the Coko's and Mekmac's appointment is at 9.30am. Jumped into the shower at 9, was out by 9.15. Took the 2 crazy cats for vaccinations and neutering (Coko only). Mekmac was screaming (more like mewing) her head off in the cab. Was a wonder why the driver didn't drive us off. After the trip to the vet, took Mekmac home (cause vaccination only), then we decided (no...I did) to collect my WKRZ goodie bag. Nice, free cds, that is.

We then decided on our lunch venue. Went over to Brickworks hawker centre and had the most heavenly prepared nasi ayam *yumz*. After which, we "hanged" out at Ikea. All those furniture just make me itch for a totally new room (or house). I settle for a total makeover of my room though. A new house/room is so expensive. Anyway, after which, Mother and I took an hour plus bus ride to pick up Coko from the vet.

A very fruitful day indeed. Oh, I forgot to say. The air nenas in Brickworks hawker centre was to die for. The juice was sweet and so was the cut pineapples. I'm in love with that drink all over again!

Okay, tomorrow...planning to watch "Maid in Manhattan" with Eve and Mahesha.

Ralph Fiennes, wait for me....!

No comments: