silentscream Search

Wednesday, March 19, 2003

My week ends early this week. I took leave for tomorrow and Friday. I am sick and tired of working. The last time I had my leave was for the Hari Raya holidays. I want to wake up late and not travel all the way to work. Can you believe it takes me an hour and a half (on a good day) just to get to work ? That is if I missed the school bus or during school holidays. *sian*

So tomorrow, I've already planned my day.

Actually I'd already planned my night too, tonight.
9pm : Reach home
9.15pm : Take a shower
9.45pm : Change into comfy night clothes
9.48pm : Have a quick dinner
10.30pm : Rest, read paper
11pm : Start tape for 'Smallville'
11.01pm : Go into room
11.02pm : Turn on the computer
11.05pm : Connect to the internet

There might be some slight changes to the times.

20 March 2003

2am : Log off from internet
2.01am : Play Solitaire on the computer
2.45am : Turn off computer
2.46am : Go to living room
2.47am : Turn off vcr and turn on tv
2.48am : Switch to Ch 5, wait for Champs League match
3.30am : Watch Valencia trash Arsenal
3.31am : Fall asleep...!

No comments: