silentscream Search

Friday, March 14, 2003

I forgo lunch today.

Life's a b****, and then we die.

Actually I don't care. A good excuse to start living my life in moderation. I have definitely been living in excesses. Food excess, drink excess...If I was still smoking, then I would have developed throat cancer by now. S*** ! I wonder why I stopped. Right about now, I feel like lighting up. I'm clicking my lighter but there is no fag to light. Hell... ! Aside from that fag, I need another F. Yeah, I need a good f***. A f*** so senseless that I get over this melancholy. S***... ! My mother will skin me alive if she ever reads this entry. I am nothing but her sweet daughter. Sometimes I am so tired of this label. Goody two shoes. Never daring to talk back, stay out all night, hell, I NEVER fail to call home to inform Mother of my whereabouts. S***...
This image s***s. Big time.

So now.

I want to know what the f*** am I here for. Balance out my sisters' misdemeanors ? Am I all just for that ?

We choose the path we want to go through. Then we have to be happy with that road. And if you are not, tough.

The masks we have are for show. But when we hurt nobody wants to know. Nobody even cares. Cast aside like some broken ragdoll which had outlive its use. Tough.

Our hearts are target practice for the blind. The emotionally handicapped have no use for feelings, sentiments and love. Everyone is fair game. Shoots and scores. Well...f*** 'em. Everyone of those f***ing b******s and b****es. They can have the world cause I'm tired of fighting. Fighting for the same space to survive without all these splattered s***.

No comments: