silentscream Search

Thursday, March 13, 2003

I was reading through some good blogs today. Witty and engaging. If you don't believe, go to Toast and Tea. A pity though, the writer has not updated the blog page since Feb 7. But trust me, I spent the better part of the morning reading through his past entries and the comments that go with them. Especially from this one bugger, "Concerned", who keeps correcting the writer's spelling mistakes and usage of certain words. Kinda hit nerve cause I used to do that on my friends' blogs. I don't anymore except for the most glaring mistakes. Like how to spell "weird" properly because most people tend to spell it as "wierd". Weird, huh ?

Anyway, yesterday I was caught by surprise. It's not often that I stare into the oncoming headlights of a vehicle. In this instance, the vehicle is Fie (sorry, dear.. !). She had like a total makeover. Groovy, baby (Mr Powers speak..) ! She is one hot mama. One delicious chick. One babelicious working lady (in the nicest sense of the word).. ! *sizzles*

She had her hair rebonded and dressed up real good-looking. Corporate look...sweet on her. Totally matured looking. I felt like a dump walking beside her. No, make that a rubbish bin. Har...har...no...an incinerator plant... ! Get the picture ? I can't believe the girl who professes to loving casual wear could like be so totally comfy in proper work wear. I'm like so taken aback and after recovering from it (what 'it' was, was totally beyond me), I'm like this chick is dateable...If (a very big IF) I'm a dude and if (another BIG if) she's not attached at the moment, she would be like my b**** ! Not that I'm gay or anything. It's just that once in a while, it's pretty appropriate to have crushes on your buddies. Excusable as long as they remain that...
C R U S H E S. Innocent and non long lasting.

Fie dear, hope you are not uncomfy with this entry. If you are just say it and I will remove it. Cheers... !

Sha was hot too...Long printed skirt...Cool...

No comments: