silentscream Search

Thursday, October 31, 2002

It's so nice to finally see that p s e u d o is back online !!! I missed your posts !!! *gushing*

I tried the sample SAT questions in the book I've been using to prepare myself. I scored 1170. It's so low. I was targetting 1250 at least! As I went through the questions and answers, I realised I made a lot of careless mistakes on the Verbal section. I often read the questions too fast and omitted certain key words and eventually got the answers wrong. I need to slow down in the Verbal section. Often, I have time left over when I do the Verbal sections!

The opposite happened for me in the Maths section. I was too slow and couldn't finish answering the last questions. I shouldn't be spending so much time on the first third of the questions which are pretty easy. Damn...I lose points like nobody's business! Stupid, stupid...*knocks head with knuckle*

I will go through the questions again and try to answer the questions that I didn't have time to do it. hopefully this will boost my confidence. Oh, I need to tell myself not to waste time doing long calculation. (Must use calculator....Must use calculator....)

*sighs*

No comments: