silentscream Search

Tuesday, October 29, 2002

I'm panicking over my upcoming SAT exam this coming Saturday. Even so, I am NOT studying for it. Part of me has already resigned to the fact that I will never get into the University here. It sucks big time but I guess for the simple fact that I am basically not smart enough. Imagine competing for places in the Uni when you know that 'A' level students get priority. And believe me you, the students are getting smarter and smarter. I was just thinking how for some minority, the road to higher education is so much smoother as compared to mine. Did I made the wrong choice way back at 16? Perhaps I should have chosen the easier path to Uni instead of going to Poly. Then I wouldn't have met the most influential people in my life. It totally bites...and my fingers are frozen...

Talking crap is stressing my brain sells cells !!!!!!

No comments: