silentscream Search

Wednesday, October 23, 2002

Some people would consider me to have no fashion taste at all.

Or a weirdo.

Consider my outfit to work today. My favourite brown checked shirt coupled with my black work pants. You know the office type, made of linen, if I'm not mistaken. And to complete the look, a pair of sports shoes or trainers or gym shoes or definitely not-proper-office-shoes-slash-sandals.

Har...

Har...

Har...

Right...

So off to work I went and yeah, I do feel the weird looks given by people. Not that I'm a non-confirmist but I guess I dared to be different and look stupid in the process.

And besides, I don't give a turd of what these people are thinking.

p/s: The reason I wasn't wearing my usual well-mannered shoes was because of my socks. They had a little tiff last night and I do NOT wish to aggravate the situation and victimised my feet. :o)

No comments: