silentscream Search

Friday, October 18, 2002

You know how your feelings can change its course so abruptly? One minute you're sad and depressed, thinking the rest of the world is out to get you. You rant and rave and fume (quietly, of course) and the next the joys of being alive comes abounding. Well, yeah, it all happened to me today. Within the space of an hour!

I applied for leave on the 5th of December but the thing is I have to swop duties with somebody else so that there will not be short of manpower. Tried once, failed miserably. I was so, gosh...what's the word to use, hmm...disillusioned. Yeah, I hated everybody at that moment. Like everything's so unfair and stuff. Then I managed to rationalise. And decided instead of having the full day leave, I can take half day, right?

So I went back to my boss to tell him. He was pretty nice about it, he said I could try the swopping thing again on another day. And then Heman agreed, and yeah...I can take my leave on the 5th! The world is a beeeauuutifulll place, indeed!

No comments: