silentscream Search

Friday, January 30, 2009

That's not right ...

Give me a chance to rant. Give me another opportunity to say things I don't agree with. Then prove to me that what I said is not of importance. I will bow my head in your greatness. I will shit my pants to make sure you are comfortable. I will do anything in my power to preserve the sanctity of your precious good opinions.

I want out.

After the meet up with my old poly mates I realised that my life don't mean shit to anyone else's. True, I have the love of a good and kind man. Is that enough when compared to another person who has the love of a good and kind family with plenty of career opportunities as bragging rights !

So now. I really want an out from my dead end job. It's a thankless and fruitless labour. Maybe I am just a case of misplaced loyalty. *sighs*

Dear God, grant me the strength to see through these trying times. I am forever in your debt for the life I've been given. Thank you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ok... I didn't think she bragged that much, did she? I didn't think I bragged as well, did I? Besides, I have been punched by you...

Whose job isn't dead end at some point??? It means you are capable to already reach a dead end... isn't it? Now, surely my sweet words deserve an ice cream treat from Hagen Daz...