silentscream Search

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Six Feet Under

Well, that would be me. Needing to claw the earth to breathe. Spitting out the cotton wool placed in my mouth when the last rites were performed. Having to untie the knots at the top of my head and at the places that kept my limbs in place. Finally climbing out of the grave covered in nothing but clay, earth and a white shroud gone brown.

That would be me once my Ma is done with me.

Guilt, sadness, fear, deep seated everything is inherent in my being. I am NOT a good person. Not as good as everyone wants me to be. Ah.

Manic depressive, thy name is Hel.

Unearthed another tv programme. A few seasons and Emmys too late. Loved the pilot. Enjoyed the second episode. Missed the third. Ah wells.

Such is life, no ?

No comments: