silentscream Search

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Shut it ... Shut it, NOW !

It's been a long and tiring day for me today. I had to do a little running around to get some cat biccies. It was all my fault because I should have done the running around a few days ago. But nooooo ... What did I do ? Just vegetate at home, rotting my mind and my teeth.

Hahahah ...

Anyways I have to do a fair bit of running around in the next week, both to ICA and the medical clinic because I "have" to cover for a colleague who's on leave for two freaking weeks. It's not enough that I have to do the application of Student's Passes online, monitor the validity of the Visit Passes, updating of the personal data of the students on the school database system (covering for the imbeciles who didn't complete their simple tasks), updating the class records, on top of the routine re-printing of timetable and assisting all those who appear at the counter, I also have to do the running around for medical appointments for the newly approved Student's Passes for the kids and the completion of formalities which requires me to "pop by" ICA. Which is an understatement because no one "pops by" ICA. They go there and waste hours and hours of their precious time ! Freak !

I have to use my own money to cover mine and the kids transport to and fro school. I have to use my own funds to pay for the cost of the Student's Pass. Freak and double freak !!!

Okay, I am seriously feeling the unjustness of the division of work in the office. Good thing my knight in shining armour had volunteered to help me. Thanks, Dearie ! *muacks*

If say that I need to go on a few days leave, I will be subjected to the Spanish Inquisition from "my Boss". But not for this colleague. It's like claims for Time Off and Annual Leave for some "colleagues" are given by the "Boss" without batting his eyelids. The freak, right ?

So anyways, just heard from the "Boss" that there will be a wage freeze until further notice. It could last until July or even to the end of the year. Ah, freak ! And they called me the slacker. Freak, double and triple freak, yes ?

*fumes*

No comments: