silentscream Search

Sunday, January 04, 2004

Back from the wildlife

So we went to the zoo yesterday. My parents, sisters and nieces. It was a blisteringly hot day ! Although there was a short shower around 2-ish in the noon, it didn't diminish the heat. My nieces ended up being temperamental towards the end of the whole trip. Exhausting but a blast ! Took loads of shots. Some turned out well, others were a definite sign of my amateurish photographic passion. So anyway, my cutesy monkey mobile ornament decided to get chummy with his real life primate mates and my favourite blue face towel decided to join the souvenir life (Translation: I lost both items at the zoo). I had a quiet moment for my lost monkey but still, it was fun being out as a whole family. It's been a while since we last did this family thing. Ummm .... wedding receptions don't count.

Next stop, Underwater World.

No comments: