silentscream Search

Monday, October 06, 2003

The Matrix Revolutions will open in about a month's time ! I can't wait ! I've seen the trailer after the credits of Reloaded ended and couldn't get enough of it. If you guys are also suffering from the same symptoms as I am (excitable as October inches towards the end, frequent visits to messageboards to give your 2 cents worth of Matrix insights, even though the MBs are totally unrelated to the subject of discussion, searching the entire WWW for the most recent updates of The Matrix Trilogy, can't stop playing whatever Matrix paraphernalia you'd hoarded (game, DVDs, soundtracks), downloading Matrix wallpapers and/or screensavers and wearing those cool trenchcoats and shades), it is time to make a visit to the official The Matrix website.

But if you are really suffering form the above symptoms, there isn't a need for me to advertise this because I bet you your last penny that that page is set as your homepage. Like I did mine.

No comments: