silentscream Search

Wednesday, January 29, 2003

There's another meet up with Samuel and May. This time I was told that Dr Quek and Dr Yeo will be joining us. Oh yeah, and another person I don't wish to see. When Samuel told me last night, I was still undecided. So this morning I SMS-ed Jer. To drag her with me so that we both can look "out of place" together. As in not in that particular kind of circle. Then I realised it looked pretty silly. If I didn't wanna go, then I shouldn't forced another human being, and my friend to boot, to endure the situation.

So I AM absolutely not going (HUH ???).

Oh, btw if you guys think I'm obssessed with hairy chested guys, I am not! Not that interested in too much hair, and not clean shaven. But then again how much is too much???

I must get out from this mode....I must.....I must....*shucks* I can't !

No comments: