silentscream Search

Wednesday, January 22, 2003

Another slow morning. With nothing better to do (ach I did what I needed to do; preparing for the morning practical), my colleague and I got to chatting on MSN. We were discussing lunch (@ ard 8 plus) so this is how the conversation went.

Stephanie says: i thot u are having indian food forever...
MisBGot10 says: eh?
MisBGot10 says: how come you think that way?
Stephanie says: i was just kidding
Stephanie says: i wanted to pull your legs

MisBGot10 says: coz you think i will marry indian izzit?
MisBGot10 says: indian men got hairy chest, you know...
MisBGot10 says: like super hairy
MisBGot10 says: then if got nipple ring my fingers will get stuck in the hair.
Stephanie says: i thot bec indian men like u mah...haha!!
Stephanie says: hahaha


And so the conversation goes on to the state of my horniness....

I know, I know full of BS.....

No comments: