silentscream Search

Wednesday, January 22, 2003

After lunch. Continuation of earlier conversation.

MisBGot10 says: gosh...I'm bored. The students don't know what to do. The teacher don't know how to handle the students. Kill me now!!!!!!
Stephanie says: haha
Stephanie says: which teacher is it?
Stephanie says: if i kill u, then u will not see hairy men...u sure u want that?

MisBGot10 says: errmmmm...okay kill me after i've seen hairy chested men!
Stephanie says: then when it is convenient for me to kill u, u tell me
Stephanie says: i will be most willing to do that
Stephanie says: eve is such a joker
Stephanie says: or u want me to invite the hairy men to go & see u.

MisBGot10 says: who is the hairiest of them all?
Stephanie says: hmmm... i must do some investigation for u..
MisBGot10 says: ohhhh...goody...like CID / PI like that, huh?

Okay so we like have some kinda of fascination with men with hairy chest. And we can't let go of it! Talk about weird happenings....

No comments: