silentscream Search

Thursday, January 16, 2003

Some people reading my previous entry would think that I'm not a very nice person. Let me clear the air. Fact. I Do NOT go round slagging other people off. Another fact. I have a very high tolerance level, for idiotic people who go round boasting what's great in their life....There I go again...

Alright, alright...I'm kinda bored here. Someone please come on line to msn. Please, please...I just wanna chat. Nothing more....Okay for those who want to chat with me and you know my email address, just add me!

Oh, guess who just came online. Wah Ying! Right.....

Yesterday asked Jer if she wants to meet up with WY and Hids, you know like the old times. Jer said anything, I make the plans. I was pretty psyched, wonderful idea that popped into my head. When I got home, I realised something. If WY is really back in Singapore, she would be the one who makes contact, after sometime away, stuff like that. You know ask for a meet up or something...Ah...well...I don't wanna dwell on this issue, it could take years to sort out.

Alright, Jer, I'm so not going ahead with the meet up. Sorry about that, I shouldn't have thought about it too much, now I've changed my mind! Oh well...good day everyone!

No comments: