silentscream Search

Monday, April 30, 2012

Rambo

One of my cats just passed away. Ma called and her voice was breaking. She was in tears. And with the first words she uttered, I knew it was a disaster. The first thing that came to my  mind was that the powers that be had enforced the rule of no cats in HDB and all my cats were to be sent away.

Close, enough.

She said Rambo just died. I asked her the usual questions. Not been sick for the past few days. No loss of appetite except for this morning. No problems urinating or pooping. What happened, then?

Ma and OM were getting ready to bring him to the vet but he didn't make it. According to Ma, shortly after the end of the afternoon prayers were heard on the radio, he breathed his last.

Ma is devastated.

She wrapped him in a batik cloth and OM has gone to find a burial spot for him to be laid to rest.

Rambo. You were loved and you will be missed.

1 comment:

Salwa Asri said...

Oh Gosh! Rambo was the most noti ones. But didnt expect for him to go first among all. I juz hope Bujang wld have a long life. No matter wat Rambo we love u & always remember him as the mischevious cat. I love u Rambo. RIP.. =((((