silentscream Search

Friday, April 13, 2012

Happy Friday the 13th

Hi Everyone.

It's been sooooooo long since I'd written on my blog page. To be exact, almost 4 whole months ! How I missed the many myriad of adventures and stories that were so fun to re-tell. Things had been chugging along fine.

Us versus everyone else is taking little challenges every now and again. But. I will not miss them for the world. It is fun, being us. Planning and plotting our little lives. Everyday, I love him a little bit more than the day before. We are good. The two of us. We are a good unit.

So.

How's life treating my dear readers ? I hope things are going as well as expected. Just remember that it can be a little worse for wear now but the good times will surely come again. Life is really like a wheel. Ups and downs are part and parcel to ensure we live a life worth living.

Anyhow.

I have to get back to work.

A great big shout out to my love. Happy New Year, Sayang ! May this new year be fruitful and fun as ever. I look forward to spending this year and the coming years together with you. As you mentioned many times before, we should grow old together. Marry me ?

:-)

No comments: