silentscream Search

Friday, April 27, 2012

Me, My BurfDay and I

Well, hello to all my dearest readers. Yes, to all 5 of you (myself included). Yesterday, the mistress of the post had completed the first year of her third decade. I am determined to stay chipper today as I move on to the second year of the third decade. Happy, happy as a lark !

The first present on the first day of my second year of the third decade came from the Dear. A nice little surprise in the wardrobe from a jeweller's. A ring, perhaps (as indicated in the post a couple of weeks ago, when I had "proposed" to him) ?

I do not know. For I had not opened the present yet. I was in a hurry to be ready to leave for work and at 5.30 am in the morning, certain parts of the brain do not function as normal. So I was not that excited with the gift. Dear had wanted me to open it and he said that I am "sure to like it". I told him, I am not a jewellery sort of person and anything short of a diamond ring (*winks*) I will not be too excited. Hah ! As if ! I love my blinks but sometimes it's difficult to wear them. I have a favourite set and that is the set I wear out all the times.

Anyways.

I will be sure to rip the package open tonight.

More updates later ! :-)

1 comment:

Salwa Asri said...

Happy Belated Birthday my dearest Sis. May you have a blast ones yesterday. May this year brings you lots of joys, wealth & health. I miss you alot Sis. Love you always & forever. Muacks.... =)