silentscream Search

Thursday, December 27, 2012

My sorry A#%

What a day it had been.

I cried, I prayed, I hoped, I laughed, I cried, I smiled and I hoped.

Such was the morning of the 27th for me.

Right now, I am saddled with a huge, swollen left ankle. Everytime I shuffled (not walk) shooting pains assault my senses. And to top it off, my right thigh is refusing to cooperate. I guess it's thinking that if the left limb can experience pain of some degree, then the right limb has every right to feel the same.

Okay, off to the doctor later. The college nurse said it might be a tissue inflammation. It might just be a sprain. Well, I'm hoping it's not a torn anything !

Received a lovely Singa and Tulips for the anniversary. 57 months of togetherness and yet we are separated today. Such is life, eh ?

Have a wonderful day, y'all..

No comments: