silentscream Search

Tuesday, January 01, 2008

New Year, New Beginnings, New Relationships

I had hoped the passing of the 07 into 08 will be significant. Significantly different from 06 to 07. I got my hope. Different does not always mean bad, they say.

Well.

I had hoped that this will ring true for me. My hopes, shattered beyond any reasonable doubts. I'd been called names by the person I trusted most. I don't trust anymore. Everything is topsy turvy at the moment. I don't know who I can talk to.

Him, we are fairly new. He knows some, but not the big picture. Can I handle the concern in his eyes ? Can I not be the first one to breakdown and disburse the sordid details of my life ?

I pray for guidance. I pray for understanding. I pray for the strength and sanity of my spirit. Most of all, I pray for whom I hold dear and love will be safe and happy.

No comments: