silentscream Search

Monday, January 21, 2008

I said, "No."

How could I've done that? She took the trouble to contact me. To recommend me to her supervisor. To invite and let me into their place of business. To provide me with a generous offer for the work I could do with my eyes closed and I still said no.

The reason ?

Some weird shit such as I'm getting better offer presently. Did I ? Fuck hell, no.

And I said no, to what could have been a turning point in my life. Granted I have so many other reasons and doubts swirling in my mind. Selfish, ungrateful cow. That's how I feel, that's who I am.

All I can do is thank you from the bottom of my heart. For thinking of me. For thinking so well of my capablities. I appreciate the recognition I got from you even though I may not have been as good as you think I was.

THANK YOU.

No comments: