silentscream Search

Friday, January 11, 2008

Mom's in the hospital

Argghhh ....

I thought it was just a routine checkup with her diabetes doc but it turned out to be something more. Apparently her blood test results came back with out of whack liver enzymes level. Ten freaking times higher than the normal range. Doc got panicky and so wanted to admit Mom.

I protested but that was just to get an explanation from the doc. If I hadn't done that he will never, ever explained why Mom had to be admitted. Arrange for the scans and such, just to make sure there is really nothing wrong with her liver. One after another. I am seriously in need of a good therapist. Any volunteers ?

So here I am after the day at the hospital. Tired, depressed, worried. What a day to spend my off day. However, all things happen for a reason. I know the reason and I hope I am wrong. So wrong, at least for this instance.

Will pop by to visit Mom tomorrow. Hopefully there will be good news on the horizon..

No comments: