silentscream Search

Thursday, October 26, 2006

Here's to the good times

Well ... First day back at work after the long, long break. It was nice to be missed at work. Heh.

So anyways, I went yesterday evening, just before the rain poured down. Bought the book voucher for Y and decided to meet up with Kav. I went round to Centrepoint where she was just done from her meet up with Chloe. Walked around a bit, then she mentioned she wanted to go down to Hartford to pay for her Convo event. I suggested that we went anyways since we were already out.

Then guess who was there as well ?

Chloe !

Coincidental. Why ? Well, it was just before when we were at Centrepoint, Kav suggested I go say hello to her at Coffeebean since she was meeting her friend there. When we popped by Coffeebean, she had left and so I told Kav that if we were fated to meet, we will see each other.

Fate, or what ? Hehe ... So the girls settled their stuff (Kav - paying for extra tix for the Convo & Chloe - to not attend the Convo and find out how to get her cert), while I stood around like a berk. The cute fella was on duty and I tried to act nonchalant. Not very successful, coz I was trying hard to be coy and hmmmm ... flirty ? Well ... No matter.

Eventually the matter got settled and we went our separate ways. Chloe, back to office and Kav and I back home (have to work tomorrow, you know !).

Wonder when we'll meet again ...

No comments: