silentscream Search

Wednesday, February 25, 2004

Bad karma

Karmically speaking, I am going through a bad patch. Well, not me specifically but more for my family and close friends. And me being right smack in the middle of it are feeling the bad vibes. Take for instance, my sisters, without rattling too many skeletons in the closet, both are not doing well. Not in top form at least. And friends wise, well, a few colleagues were laid off and I am visibly upset. Affected. But as they say, when one door closes, another one will open (thinking of The Others), so I hope all goes well for everybody. Eventually.

On a lighter note. I am seriously contemplating a Big Ben visit this coming June. The only drawback would be my annual leave availability after factoring the exams equation. HELP !

No comments: