silentscream Search

Monday, November 10, 2003

My day began good today.

When I woke up for sahur, I was not grumpy. Went to the kitchen, Mother didn't cook this morning. She made sardine sandwiches and heated up the dish of the day the day before. Assam Pedas, I had that Sunday morning so I didn't want to eat it again this morning. So I decided to load up on milk and the sandwiches. Taking my food into my room, I switched on the tv. Was glued to CNA to find out last night's results. After a few minutes of waiting, finally I found out. Man Utd 2 Liverpool 1. Giggsy was the scorer for both Man U's goals. Yeah ! So no reason to be grumpy. After finding out the good news, I switched channels. Channel 5, STEPS !!!! How to be grumpy, even though I'd missed out the first half hour of the programme ?? Then Mother came out of her room and asked me if I wanted anything else. I said I wanted an omelete. She fried it and took it to my room, I told her to leave it in the kitchen because I wanted to eat a bit of rice with the egg. So I went to get rice, put egg on it and sprinkle a little be of soya sauce. *Yumz !* For the record, I only had 2 pieces of bread (sandwich, lah ...) and two mugs of milk. And the rice of course. That was good.

So I hope my day will end good too.

No comments: