silentscream Search

Tuesday, November 18, 2003

I was so knackered out yesterday. Can you believe it that the moment I lay my head on my pillow, I was out cold ? I didn't even need to read a paragraph of the most boring book in the universe ! And when I woke up this morning, I was so rested that I didn't even have a shut eye after my morning meal. Man, exhaustion is damn good, once in a while.

So anyway, someone has been bugging me to write about my class. I told that someone that I had already done so. But, that someone was saying that whatever was written was not what that someone wanted. That someone was thinking I should write more along the lines of my "gratitude" to that certain someone's nagging and pushing me to not waste anymore time "preparing solutions" (making copper sulphate solutions, was the exact phrase that somebody used). I told that someone, all in good time considering last Wednesday was my very first lesson ! All in due time. Today, I dedicated a whole paragraph to this matter and hope that somebody would quieten down until the time comes for the next course entry. Without naming names, I'm sure half of you would have guessed who that someone is.

No comments: