silentscream Search

Saturday, November 01, 2003

It's Saturday ! My, my, how has the work week flown by ! Any plans for the day ?

I was thinking of doing a little clothes shopping but then I just can't be bothered. Will ring Mother later to see if she's made any plans to go out. Then I can tag along and steer her to my true purpose. *evil laugh* To get her a set of new Hari Raya clothes ! *rubs hands gleefully* My master plan will work this time !

So anyway. 2 items I am eyeing. My precious XBox and Motorola E380. The second one is depending on the availability of any other NEW Motorola flip phones. Don't ask me why, but I really, really adore flip phones. And not just from any brands. It has to be a Motorola. So these 2 items would be in my possession (hopefully) by the end of this year. If I do decide to go ahead with my evil ways ! *winks* *lol*

No comments: