silentscream Search

Wednesday, November 05, 2003



Image taken from Official Matrix Website

So anyways, today is T-H-E big day. And it's only F-A-I-R that I keep harping over it. For those of you who are new to my blog page and are just reading this first dose of my laughable, pathetic, gawddamn, boring piece of crap, let me clear the air. It's not crap. It's my style of writing. But then again who's to say my style isn't crap, right ???

Let me move on ....

What I was referring to was *drumrolls* ......

The opening day of The Matrix Revolutions !!!!

*claps*

Okay, some of you will definitely give this movie a wide berth, but indulge me anyway (since, you are on my page and have to read whatever "crap" I dish out. Unless of course, you are just about ready to look/move on to another page. And I must say I can't applaud you for that decision of yours ...) ...

If you must know, I am definitely not going to watch the first show tonight (10 pm across the island, approx 140 minutes; length of film, need to wake up early tomorrow). So I will be keeping my ears open to all sorts of conclusions to the movie. I've read the reviews both good and bad and I am still eager to watch the movie. Given the fact that none of my buddies want to watch the movie with me, I will go alone. On a weekend. Quite possibly for a double bill. On the other hand, The Matrix Movie Marathon sounds good too. I wanna go !!!!

Hehe.... Today is definitely a good day for me. I am in high spirits because of the above mentioned and also because of Manchester United's win over Glasgow Rangers. So feeling high is definitely on my list !

No comments: