silentscream Search

Friday, December 31, 2004

Over, over, over time !

Work was supposed to be half a day today but the boss said that we might need to stay until maybe 3 or so, considering the crowds we had yesterday. And today being the last day and all, with them enjoying the delicious 300 bucks off the fees. Monday would signal another ballgame altogether.

So Cheryl and I stayed until 8 pm ! Talk about a little extra OT hours. I mean seriously, aside from Heman, no one stayed as late as we did tonight. Well, Heman left at like 7, me thinks. So it was just us. Finally I finished all the pending SP application cases, many thanks to Cheryl's help. I don't know why she decided to stay on and help me. Bless her heart, anyways !

Just reached home an hour ago. Gonna read some and then probably pass out in front of the telly. Oh, last day of Ch i broadcast. Feeling down. Where am I gonna catch all the C and B grades movies that never will make it to the big screens ? I'm so gonna miss the channel surfing. Where is the fun of switching channels when I can't view channel 21 ? *sighs*

'Bye i. Sure as hell gonna miss ya ...

No comments: