silentscream Search

Monday, August 18, 2003

Every morning Chain reaction

Okay, just to update. I have had this blog up and running since Oct 2002. It's gonna be a year to the birth of my virtual thoughts. Mine and mine alone. The collaborative blog doesn't count because it's collaborative. And as such it doesn't count.

I've had many entries and numerous comments. Good, bad and some even plain horrendous. I've changed my writing style from short, abbreviated form to the more traditional tone of writing.

Life has given me the ups and downs, the good and bad, the exciting and boring (yadda ... yadda ... you get my drift.), some of them were written in to just throw things out of my chest.

Damn.

This is the most boring post I've ever typed up.

Sorry. You can shoot me now.

No comments: