silentscream Search

Wednesday, November 20, 2002

Made a good find yesterday. Got 4 used CDs for 12 bucks! *happiness* No, they are not pirated, CDs are still in good condition. The covers aren't. One problem though, the "George Michael's Older" CD turns out to be a single *:o(* I'm going back to Cash Converters in Parkway Parade to have it changed after work later. Hopefully, that is possible! Okay the CDs I got were "Roxette's Hits Album (err...forgot the actual title)", "Connor Reeves' Earthbound" (his voice, wow!) and "Class 95 Love Songs collection, Vol 4". I like the last one because all the tracks on it are those I love. Absolutely love them! Too bad about the George Michael CD.

Met Samuel last night to return his SAT book. Went to Cash Converters, then went to grab dinner (need energy after 1 day of fasting). After that we went to Giant hypermarker. Got a trolley and went shopping for foodstuffs! Him mostly. I just tagged along. It was fun seeing his shopping habits, a bit weird though.

So anyway, that was my exploits for the day. Oh, my elder sis celebrated her 23rd birthday (damn fast, soon I'll be 22 and then 23...*sighs*) yesterday. I just bought cake for everyone (yeah, I'm the sweet sistah...!). Oh, one last note if you guys are hard up for money you can try to sell off your "weird" collection to CC. Not much returns but if you're really desperate...and if you need anything unique that people are trying to load off....just head on down to CC...!

No comments: