silentscream Search

Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Where things are shit

Just plain shit. I am unhappy in an unhappy place. I like my work, I hate my boss and the other fucking retard colleagues. When did this state of mind come about ? Through the unfairness of their practices. Through the backstabbing of someone we thought we trusted. Every day that I dragged myself to work is because of the fact that it's something I need to do in a day.

The drudgery of waking up, getting dressed and setting off to work is certainly not fun. Nothing's fun anymore. I asked myself day in, day out, why am I still here ? Why am I still in a dead end job with nothing to look forward to except sharing some time with the less irksome people ?

I come up empty every time I question myself. My fault ? Not fitting in ? Or no longer wanting to fit in ? There are so many times when I just rant and rave and curse the injustice but what did I achieve ? Not a damn thing I can buy for my sanity.

I'm tired. So darn tired of fighting, keeping my game face on every day. How much longer ? I need an out. I want an out.

O
U
T

No comments: