silentscream Search

Wednesday, June 03, 2009

3D Movie Event

Dearest and I went to catch two movies last evening. Movie night. Ah, how I loved movie nights. We caught Monsters Vs Aliens in 3D format and Star Trek. They were awesome !

Honestly, I didn't expect Star Trek to be so non-nerd friendly. I had my reservations when Dearest suggested that movie, well, being a non-Trekkie fan and all. But it was pretty palatable to me. The action sequences were actually well shot and the images were brilliant. Storyline is basically about good versus evil and how the good guys will triumph over the bad guys when they work together. Yadda ... Yadda ... Yadda .... But what fascinates me the most about the movie was the fact that non-Trekkies were not alienated (no pun intended) ! Most excellent !

The 3D feature ? It was excellent. We saw some upcoming movie trailers in 3D and man, don't I want to part extra money for the chance to catch them in 3D format !

And tonight ? Tonight, we'll be watching Angels & Demons. Hopefully it'll not be disappointing.

Now, I'm gonna catch a wee bit of snooze time. More updates later. :)

No comments: