silentscream Search

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Mood most foul

I am trying to sleep early these days. There is little motive for me to be up late on the long weekend because nothing interesting ever happens. I can't catch any of the BPL actions as I'm cableless. My usual fix of weekend football come from the Dear one. And you know where he is.

So there.

I have eventually finished reading American Gods by Neil Gaiman. Hmmm ... It's a pretty hefty book, over 600 pages long but it was an easy read to an extent. However, if I drop the reading after more than 2 days, I need to catch up on the characters. Which I did. Which is why it took me that looooooooooooong to complete the read. I am normally not that w-o-l-s.

So anyways. I was thinking of reading Stardust so that we could watch the recorded movie when Dear comes back but well. The book's at his place and wont as I like to "breaking and entering", I will not do such a thing. Lest his housemates call the cops on me. Or lest Dear has to pay extra for me to hold his keys.

*sighs*

Guess I will have to try to finish The Chronicles of Narnia (Book 1 - 7) then.

I want my BF back !!! I want him back this weekend.

Not a possibility, hence I will sleep early. Man U be damned.

No comments: