silentscream Search

Saturday, April 02, 2005

Just another Saturday ???

As you can see, I am writing this using my work computer. Yes, I love to go home but (as always there is always a but(t) in everything!) ….. And the but(t) is that I cannot go home and veg out as I always do on the weekends. At least not this particular weekend. *drum rolls* I have a last minute scheduled class later. I was actually planning to go watch a movie or something but then movies every week ? *eye rolls* My mom would sure have something to say.


So today being the filial daughter that I am *more eye rolling*, I am going out with the Mom. Gonna go bra shopping. Ooops … Way too much info, no ?


Hah. Nothing’s taboo to me now. Sex, lies and videotape. Can someone please tell me what is that movie trying to convey ? Anyways, you guys can see I’m rambling on. So I just need to end the entry.


Wish me luck, yeah ? I hope I won’t faint too much today. Getting a bit faint and breathless …. *winks*


CONFIDENTIAL NOTE: The information contained in this transmission is legally privileged and intended solely for the addressee. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, any review, dissemination, distribution or duplication of the contents is strictly prohibited. In the event that you receive this email by error, please notify the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.

 

No comments: