silentscream Search

Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Plus another update

I am typing this away at the clinic at SGH, waiting for my Ma's gastro appointment. It's been a pretty crazy morning slash day so far. I woke up at 5.04 am, snooze the alarm before realising I was actually too lazy to get in to work today. So the next time the alarm went off, I clicked the "Dismiss" button.

Then I went back to sleep. The next thing I remember was waking up to this urgent need to pee.. Dear was just beside me, snoring like there's no tomorrow.. So what did I do then? Record his snores on his mobile. Just to show him how bad his snores could be!

Both of us got a bit lazy to quickly hit the showers as work is such a drag. Especially for Dear when I'm on leave. The same old bunch of idiots creating the same kinda shit, day in, day out.

Anyways, I hope we won't stay there much longer. Obviously we have overstayed our welcome. Those bunch of idiots are not happy of our presence there. If we were to leave, you can see how well they would handle matters in the office. They always think that they are better than us, then they can jolly well work without us being there.

Case in point last Friday's audit. The fucker thinks only one person deserves the special mention as though the rest didn't contribute at all. Arsehole!

No point getting worked up. Obviously, the screw up with Case and ICA was their karma for fucking the little people. They deserve the messy affair that resulted then. Haha.. Fucking arseholes, the whole lot of them!

No comments: