silentscream Search

Sunday, July 12, 2009

New games to play

I thought squash was an "evil" game. It was an "evil" game when I realised the sheer amount of running required. Plus the fact that I tend to bruise my wrist because the racquet's handle was much too long for me to have a good grip.

Then I played with Dear for a few bit of shoving of the rubber ball. Hmmmm ...

Dear took his game down a few notches, without his knee or ankle guards and he actually played like a decent person. Not being a mad man running about the small court. Well. It was good games all round. Lesser people and the rest rates were lesser. Especially when you play with faster and more agile players. Which, of course I didn't attempt to. I might just land my sorry ass on the wooden floor.

So I'm pretty knackered now. I need to pop back home later after dinner. We ordered Pastamania and food's just arrived. I'm a bit slow at typing now, watching a little bit of F1 and now Star Trek Next Generation: Nemesis on the telly. Dear's feeding me nachos with spicy cheese as I am typing this.

All round, we had a bit of a good weekend, not counting my acting up yesterday. I'm thinking that I'm becoming my my Dear's second half, proper. What with the nerd movies and "evil" game played. Hahaha ...

We will be watching Ice Age 3: Dawn of the Dinosaurs in 3D tomorrow evening. The Man U trip is this weekend. Might pop by for a bit of bowling either Tuesday or Thursday evening. Busy, busy week this week. :D

Funsies !!! :D

No comments: